Because we are a boutique music festival, nestled in the small community of Georgetown, CO we ask you all to please remain respectful of our neighbors and the on-site rules we have in place.
You cannot bring your own alcohol or beer onto the festival grounds. We cannot stress this enough. We will have security check points at all gates — so please, just don’t do it. We will have a full-bar with everything you need on-site, and the fine staff from Cervantes’ pouring their famous heavy handed drinks all weekend long.
• NO glass bottles or glass containers of any kind
• No Outside alcohol of any kind allowed into the festival area
• NO Open Containers allowed in or out of the Main Gate.
• NO Under Age drinking
• NO Illegal Substances
PARKING, CAMPING & CHECK IN:
• Be Respectful and Considerate of Local rules and businesses
• Please be courteous to your neighbors and their campsites
• NO Pets :: No exceptions – Leave your pets at home. This will be strictly enforced! Please visit beaverbrookpetcenter.com for boarding information. Please Note: Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, the definition of “service animal” is limited to a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability who is in attendance. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Under the ADA, “comfort,” “therapy,” or “emotional support animals” do not meet the definition of a service animal. – U.S. Dept. of Justice.
• NO Coolers in Main Festival areas- Coolers restricted to campground use only.
• NO Charcoal grills. Propane grills will be allowed.
• NO RV parking/camping.
• Absolutely No Candles allowed on site. This is an extreme fire danger.
No Campground fires allowed in main Campground Area. This will be strictly enforced. We will have a communal firepit.
• NO Nitrous Tanks. All nitrous tanks will be confiscated and violators will be ejected from the venue and subject to prosecution under local, state, and federal laws.
• NO Unauthorized Vending
• NO Violence/or Weapons
• NO Laser Pointers
• NO Fireworks :: You don’t want to hurt yourself or be responsible for a forest fire
• NO Open Fires in Campground. A designated bonfire will be available. No Candles Allowed anywhere!
• NO SWIMMING in the RIVER on festival grounds. June is a high run off period for the rivers around Colorado. The water temperature is extremely cold and water levels are high and dangerous. This is serious.
KEEP THE SCENE CLEAN:
You have heard it before, leave no trace. We think you should do this everywhere you go, and SONIC BLOOM is no exception. Take your trash, your tents and your rage sticks with you when you leave.
• All personal belongings must be removed from the concert area at the conclusion of each night’s performances
• Keep the Scene Clean :: Please clean up your area during and after your stay. Recycle centers, trash containers and trash bags are readily available
• Do Not use the river to wash your dishes. Please bring a empty gallon jug and use only eco-friendly soap.
If you want to take professional quality photos or videos contact our MEDIA TEAM and make arrangements in advance. Otherwise you will have to put your equipment in your tent.
• NO Professional Photography or Video Equipment